No No Salvia!
Salvia divinorum
by Macanudo
Citation:   Macanudo. "No No Salvia!: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (exp898)". Erowid.org. Oct 13, 2000. erowid.org/exp/898

3 hits smoked Salvia divinorum (extract)

Salvia was not 'fun', but more like scary. Me and a buddy bought this 6x stuff and decided to try it one saturday afernoon. Quick background. I used drugs, buddy had never even smoked weed. Anyway, we loaded up a pipe and did all the things we had to do to 'get the feeling'. We took 3 hits deep hits apeice. I immediately felt a wave of fear go over me. My heart rate went up, face turned red, my extremities went cold and clammy, and all i wanted to do was Not be on this level. I felt like i was ready to lose total control or die. I did not like that feeling. My buddy felt very little. I was 'ill' for 1 hour. Never smoked the rest. I still have it.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 898
Published: Oct 13, 2000Views: 2,850
Salvia divinorum (44) : General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)