Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Felt Like Titanium
Lisdexamphetamine (Vyvanse vs. Adderall)
by LaurenWhat
Citation:   LaurenWhat. "Felt Like Titanium: An Experience with Lisdexamphetamine (Vyvanse vs. Adderall) (exp89640)". Erowid.org. Feb 21, 2011. erowid.org/exp/89640

Amphetamines
      Lisdexamfetamine

I've been taking Adderall for about 3 years but recently my doctors switched me to Vyvanse which SUCKED. I went insane, I missed my Adderall soo much. I craved it, needed it. Even though Adderall made me crazy when I took it, I felt like titanium. I was invincible on it. But it made me stop thinking like actually thinking I was a zombie. But inside I felt great.

Almost a week ago my doctors put me back on Adderall I was soo happy. It's crazy what it does to me. It controls me literally. But the feeling on being on it is better then anything.

I took about 400mgs of Adderall at once and legit almost died it was so SCARY!
LOVE THE SHIT THOUGH <3

[Reported Dose: '40mgs-70mgs']

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 89640
Published: Feb 21, 2011Views: 8,992
Lisdexamfetamine (589) : Not Applicable (38), Retrospective / Summary (11)