Erowid is a Global Information Resource
My Attempt to Beat Meth Addiction
Various (for Methamphetamine addiction)
by Drake
Citation:   Drake. "My Attempt to Beat Meth Addiction: An Experience with Various (for Methamphetamine addiction) (exp89578)". Erowid.org. Feb 24, 2011. erowid.org/exp/89578

600 mg oral Pharms - Quetiapine (daily)
  150 mg oral Pharms - Venlafaxine (daily)
  100 mg oral Pharms - Sertraline (daily)
  90 mg oral Pharms - Methylphenidate (daily)

Well to start off I’m an addict an any addict who is not in denial will be able to tell you that once an addict always addict. That doesn’t mean I am still using just means I have no self control. My drug of choice was Meth, “Terrible drug, sucks you in and by the time you realize and the drug goes all loco on you its to late.”

I quit with such ease it was rather mind blowing to some, but what they didn’t realize is I had researched all the withdrawal symptoms and then what Meds would cancel out each. I then went to a Psychiatrist and played all the plays I had to get what I needed. Long story short, this is what I am now taking daily, “No abuse”, only as prescribed: 600mg Seroquel, 150mg Venlor, 100mg Zoloft, 90mg Concentra

50mg Seroquel –Morning and Lunch
150mg Venlor –Morning
100mg Zoloft –Morning
90mg Concentra –Morning
500mg Seroquel –Before Bed

This combination allowed me to have zero Meth withdrawal. Its the ultimate combo for getting clean, I went from smoking 2 Grams of meth daily to zero the next day. I'm living proof That there is a legal combo out there.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 89578
Published: Feb 24, 2011Views: 27,520
Pharms - Quetiapine (273), Pharms - Venlafaxine (191), Pharms - Sertraline (88), Pharms - Methylphenidate (114), Methamphetamine (37) : Combinations (3), Medical Use (47), Addiction & Habituation (10), Not Applicable (38)