Citation: Suunaabas. "White Fuel and Vinegar: An Experience with H.B. Woodrose (exp89577)". Erowid.org. Dec 6, 2018. erowid.org/exp/89577
Firstoff, I'll admit I am an impatient person. After reading a few prep methods, I decided to combine a couple of them, trimming the parts not immediately available/doable. That said, my seeds may have been of an older stock too, which could account for a lessened intensity. I'll test this theory soon with the new batch of freshly harvested seeds.
1) I smash the seeds as finely possible. At the time I had no mortar and pestle to make this easy. So I used a glass baking... pan (?) (which normally is used for cinnamon rolls and such) and a spoon.
2) Added HBW dust to glass jar, added Coleman's white fuel (used in lanterns for camping). I double-checked by reading all the text on the can, to ensure nothing about Benzine was mentioned. The amount of fuel used was about 1 cup.
3) Let sit over night, swishing the mixture about whenever I thought about it. In total, probably 18 to 22 hours. Kept in a cool environment, and my gloomy light-lacking abode.
4) Over the mouth of another glass jar I secured a coffee filter. Poured the fuel / HBW mixture through the filter, and let it drip mostly dry.
5) Ensuring no contents are lost from the filter, I removed it and placed it in the glass cookie pan to dry until no smell at all remained of the fuel (hours).
6) When completely dry, scraped the HBW dust from the filter and added it to the cleaned glass jar. Into this I poured about a cup of White Vinegar and let sit for an hour.
7) From jar into huge drinking glass goes the mixture, topping the drink off with Orange Juice.
8) Down the hatch and sit about waiting for my journey to begin.
Note: might have felt a tiny bit of nausea, but I'm rather sure that was from drinking a load of Vinegar and OJ together. Admittedly not the most awesome tasting beverage to hit my tongue.
It was an overall mellow experience, lasting quite a few hours with light visuals. The effect was similar to the rise towards a nice LSD trip, where I'm like 'fuck yeah, this feels all light and energy-y'. But I'm sure it would have been better during my normal hours in darkness -sans twats knocking at the door to sell wares or convert me. I did gain a lot of respect for WinAMP's Visualizations.
COPYRIGHTS: All reports are copyright Erowid and you agree not to download or analyze the report data without contacting Erowid Center and receiving permission first.
Experience Reports are the writings and opinions of the individual authors who submit them.
Some of the activities described are dangerous and/or illegal and none are recommended by Erowid Center.