Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
Nothing Like It
Oxycodone (Oxycontin)
by Babbaluga
Citation:   Babbaluga. "Nothing Like It: An Experience with Oxycodone (Oxycontin) (exp8955)". Erowid.org. Oct 28, 2001. erowid.org/exp/8955

1 tablet oral Pharms - Oxycodone (pill / tablet)

when i logged on to erowid; i couldnt believe that there were no reports on oxycontin. It has been a big drug where i live and everyone needs to know about it. I was staying at my boyfriend tim's house, when the friendly neighborhood drug dealer cam in and asked us if we wanted to try some OC's. I bought them from him and immediately popped the pill. In about 10 minutes i started to feel a rush, like on speed.

I asked tim if he wanted to go for a walk somewhere since we were both buzzing around his apartment like crazy. We went for a very brisk walk for about a mile and a half. I started to feel like i was coming down from it so we turned around and went home. When we got there i immediately plopped down on the couch and started having the feeling like i had smoked extremely kind bud and opium. everything was moving slower and was very relaxing; when i closed my eyes there were some cev's and the wah-wah's.

I don't know how long this lasted for since my perception of time was so fucked up. It's one of my favorites now. There is nothing like it in the world.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 8955
Published: Oct 28, 2001Views: 50,519
Oxycodone (176) : First Times (2), Small Group (2-9) (17)