Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,268.

Donate by Bitcoin
My Life Partner
Hydrocodone & Gabapentin
by Scudder 71
Citation:   Scudder 71. "My Life Partner: An Experience with Hydrocodone & Gabapentin (exp89500)". Erowid.org. Dec 2, 2017. erowid.org/exp/89500

3 tablets oral Hydrocodone
  900 mg oral Pharms - Gabapentin

Hydrocodone My Life Partner

My background. I'm an old biker, laid low in September 2007. A woman texting on a cellphone, creamed me while I was riding my Harley. Shattered my pelvis, hip, leg foot, etc. Spent two months flat on my back at the hospital.

Anyway, the only upside to basically never walking again was...that's right, drugs. Morphine, fentanyl, oxycontin, percocet, hell, I didn't even care that I was immobile in bed for so long. When I got out, three years ago, I was put on a regular vicodin script. 180 of the beauties a month, And man, I need 'em. Almost constant pain.

Now, finally, to the point. While I've been on vikes for three years, I just recently was also given gabapentin to help with pain. What a blessing. After so much time, the vikes were not doing much. I was up to ten a day. The first time I swallowed three gabs (900 mgs), with just 3 vikes, all my pain just disappeared and was replaced with major euphoria. It's like I was taking a narcotic for the very first time. I discovered, that at least for me, the gabapentin potentiates the hydrocodone to a tremendous degree. Now please don't misunderstand, if I was healthy, I wouldn't even take aspirin. In a perfect world, drugs would not be necessary. But if you're messed up, or in chronic pain (mentally or physically) drugs can be a lifesaver. If you've read this to the end, thanks for your time. Peace.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 89500
Published: Dec 2, 2017Views: 3,230
Hydrocodone (111), Pharms - Gabapentin (183) : Combinations (3), Medical Use (47), Not Applicable (38)