Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Heaven and Hell
H.B. Woodrose
by Father Kesey
Citation:   Father Kesey. "Heaven and Hell: An Experience with H.B. Woodrose (exp89347)". Erowid.org. Aug 7, 2020. erowid.org/exp/89347

12 seeds oral H.B. Woodrose (seeds)

Iíve been interested in psychadelic drugs for some time now, and have tried LSD, psilocybin and amanitas muscaria mushrooms, DXM, DHP, ketamine and salvia. So when the possibility of LSA seeds came up, I was eager and thought I knew what to expectÖ.

11:00 PM - I eat twelve Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds purchased from an online vendor. Iím pleasantly surprised at how easy it is to chew them up and eat them, and compared to how dried mushrooms taste it is practically gourmet.

11:15 PM Ė Iím beginning to feel nauseous, and I vomit a little. Iím worried that Iíve ruined the experience because I had only just eaten the seeds, but apparently the LSA was already absorbed.

11:30 PM Ė Iím feeling worse than any drug has ever made me feel, with the possible exception of one time when I chugged two bottles of cough syrup for the DXM. Iím feeling extremely nauseous and cannot move, and my mental state is quickly approaching the dreaded ďbad tripĒ

12:00 AM Ė Iím still feeling quite bad but Iím beginning to feel better. My friend whoís taken LSA seeds many times assures me Iím about to feel amazing, but Iím still distrustful. Iíve completely lost my conception of time Ė it could have been five minutes or two hours.

12:15 AM Ė Iím starting to feel warm and soft, and I sink into the couch Iím sitting on. A sense of calm and spirituality is starting to steal over me, and Iím forgetting the nausea that was so severe before

12:30 AM Ė The LSA is truly kicking in now, and I feel great. Iím seeing movement in my visual field similar to LSD, though not as strong. Mostly I feel awesome, connected to the people Iím with, and serene. It reminded me of the ego loss that occurs on MDMA as well as LSD.

1:00 AM Ė Walking home, I feel extremely close to the world. I run into some people I know and they fill me with an intense joy (again, like MDMA) and colors are vibrant as on other psychedelics. I go home and settle into a relaxing trip.

4:00 AM Ė the LSA is starting to wear off and I feel sleepy, not jittery like I do at the end of an acid trip. I drift off to sleep and the next morning there was no trace of a hangover. If anything, I felt an afterglow of peace and sociability that lasted the whole day.

Huxley said hallucinogens take us to either Heaven or Hell, but LSA took me to both. As beautiful as my trip ultimately was, I do not know if it was worth the hour or so of hell I went through to get there. The early part was as bad as the later part was good, and although the later part lasted much longer, the early part felt much longer.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 89347
Published: Aug 7, 2020Views: 445
H.B. Woodrose (26) : First Times (2), Difficult Experiences (5), Various (28)