More than 2 million people use Erowid every month.
Only 250 of those contribute $1 or more.
If you use Erowid, Please Donate.
For Burning Pain
Pregabalin
by Steve
Citation:   Steve. "For Burning Pain: An Experience with Pregabalin (exp89170)". Erowid.org. Feb 3, 2011. erowid.org/exp/89170

oral Pharms - Pregabalin (daily)

I have had quite extensive experience with ludible substances over the past 40 years.
When a young man I was involved in 3 major motor vehicle accidents. I sustained severe whip-lash injuries (no head restraints in the early 70s) at the time.

In 2007 parts of my left arm became numb. Burning pain became my every day experience. My neurologist started me on pregabalin. Wow - the GABA inhibitor really worked. Cut down the dose of oxycodone very substantially. Three operations late & I'm still taking pregabalin at 150 mg BD.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 89170
Published: Feb 3, 2011Views: 5,346
Pharms - Pregabalin (418) : Not Applicable (38), Medical Use (47)