Erowid is a Global Information Resource
Strange and Uncomfortable
Nitrous Oxide
by Rooboo5000
Citation:   Rooboo5000. "Strange and Uncomfortable: An Experience with Nitrous Oxide (exp89169)". Erowid.org. Feb 27, 2019. erowid.org/exp/89169

2 carts. inhaled Nitrous Oxide (gas)

Nitrous Hell

When I took the fourth deep inhalation of the gas from the balloon, my vision started getting cloudy. Then, I envisioned a girl sitting on a stool, noticing me, and I also noticed a large, bouncer-looking type of a man, who noticed me too. The woman, the girl, jumps off her stool to go look for a man named Drake. 'Drake! Hey, Drake!' she waves and runs off to find this unseen Drake person. Probably the person in charge, I thought to myself. At the same time, as I'm still breathing my fifth or sixth inhalation on the balloon, this big guy comes at me saying, 'Hey! Hey you! Come here!' Like he caught me. It felt like I was at a rave or a club and just decided to do a hit of nitrous in public, thinking it was ok to get down like that, but these 'things' had a BIG problem with it. To these people, it was NOT OK to be doing that. I felt like I was going to get into trouble. or get kicked out of whatever 'event' I was supposedly attending. It was all very strange. Then the gas wore off and it all vanished immediately. The girl, the large man. Gone.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 89169
Published: Feb 27, 2019Views: 146
Nitrous Oxide (40) : Difficult Experiences (5), Bad Trips (6), Entities / Beings (37), Unknown Context (20)