Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,268.

Donate by Bitcoin
Pretty Knarly
Products - 'Bath Salts'
by Fonz
Citation:   Fonz. "Pretty Knarly: An Experience with Products - 'Bath Salts' (exp89112)". Erowid.org. Feb 19, 2011. erowid.org/exp/89112

100 mg insufflated Products - Bath Salts, Plant Food, etc (powder / crystals)
  T+ 2:00 18 mg insufflated Products - Bath Salts, Plant Food, etc (powder / crystals)

[Erowid Note: 'Bath salts' and similar products generally do not list ingredients or dosage on their packaging. Analysis has revealed that ingredients in a single product of this type may vary over time.]

I met my buddy yesterday at the bar at around 2pm for a beer. He said that he had a present for me. He gave me a package of white rush bath salt. But he said that it was like cocaine. I enjoy altering my mind and said what the heck, I'll gave it a try. The guy I got it from was one of my best friends. I crushed it in the package and my friend said to not dump it out because it messes it up. So I stuck a bill in the package and proceeded to insuffilate it. About 30 min later I could not believe how peppy and energetic I was. Then I did a little more at about 4pm (2hrs later). It is now 8am the following morning and I have not slept a wink. It has been over 12 hour and I am still feeling it. This stuff is pretty knarley.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 89112
Published: Feb 19, 2011Views: 19,819
Products - Bath Salts, Plant Food, etc (521) : Small Group (2-9) (17), First Times (2), General (1)