Hand-Crafted Glass Molecules!
Donate $100+ and get an art glass molecule.
(Pick caffeine, DMT, dopamine, ethanol, harmine, MDMA,
mescaline, serotonin, tryptamine, nitrous, THC, or psilocybin)
Scarier Than It Was Cool
Cannabis
by No
Citation:   No. "Scarier Than It Was Cool: An Experience with Cannabis (exp88971)". Erowid.org. Jul 15, 2011. erowid.org/exp/88971

1 bowl smoked Cannabis

Ok so this has happened to me 3 times now. My friends and I rip a bowl out of a really nice bong and we are just chilling, they are all high but I'm tripping like crazy. I start hallucinating the same thing, where everything I see is a flickering rough outline of its shape in all different colors with a black backdrop.

This is the third time this has happened and it really freaks me out. Every time I blink I hear the sound of an old television turning off. In the most recent one I thought that my lips were made of peanut butter and when I rubbed them I thought I was rolling the dough up into little balls. It sounds cool but its more scary. At first I thought it was laced, but none of my friends are hallucinating or anything.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 88971
Published: Jul 15, 2011Views: 3,824
Cannabis (1) : Difficult Experiences (5), Small Group (2-9) (17)