Erowid is a Global Information Resource
30 Hours of Bliss
Nutmeg
by meg chick
Citation:   meg chick. "30 Hours of Bliss: An Experience with Nutmeg (exp8896)". Erowid.org. Feb 20, 2002. erowid.org/exp/8896

0.75 oz oral Nutmeg (ground / crushed)

While i was at summer camp i was looking for a natural high. My roomate and i bought a grinder full of nutmeg. it had a little more than an ounce in it. We mixed it into a pasta salad and mashed potatoes, it tasted absolutely awful. my roomate couldn't handle it so after like 10 bites she threw up. I finished my bowl and ate a bunch of hers. I felt pretty sick for about 2 hours, and then i started to feel like my head was really light. My pupils were huge and my eyes were so red they were almost pink. They wouldnt open all the way either. The walls looked like they were made out of putty and looked really bendable. then the edges looked almost wavy. i fell asleep about 6 hours after taking the nutmeg.

when i woke up the next morning i could barely open my eyes, they felt dry and sore. i felt like i was walking on air all the next day and colors looked brighter. things that werent moving had a swaying sensation, and things sounded warped. Everthing was absolutely beautiful. I stayed high till i went to bed the next night. the second day was better cuz i didnt have any sickness, just a feeling of peace and mellowness. i started to come down a few hours before i went to bed the second night. i was wasted a total of 30 hours. I was deadly tired for about a day and felt a little light headed. i slept about 35 hours over the next three days. it was worth the nasty taste.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 8896
Published: Feb 20, 2002Views: 45,565
Nutmeg (41) : Glowing Experiences (4), Small Group (2-9) (17)