Help us be a 2020 "Top Rated Nonprofit", and spread accurate info
about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Smelly Over-Stimulated and Lime Green Bile
MDPV
by code works
Citation:   code works. "Smelly Over-Stimulated and Lime Green Bile: An Experience with MDPV (exp88935)". Erowid.org. Jul 28, 2011. erowid.org/exp/88935

MDPV (daily)

At the beginning the feeling was euphoria. Focused, alert, talkative, and attentive. Then I went on for about 2 months and went spiraling downward. I worked part time during this period restoring wood workings. All the restored work looked amazing and I was exercising daily, yet the result of this psychoactive on my body was horrendous.

The first thumbs down, was the odor I began excreting. I was constantly reminded of rotten milk and dried sweat. Next, I started to constantly produce saliva, my tongue was in constant motion, and my eyes were bouncing around like the game pong. My food schedule was nearly 6 meals a day; 20 to 30 minutes after consuming food and drink I was using the restroom. Approximately a month and a half into everyday use was using some and immediately vomited a glowing radioactive colored substance. Around this time I no long had a job. Later, I started speaking out loud incessantly and in the morning I could not tell if I had slept the night before.

Months passed and I am returning to my regular old non-slime puking, less on the go-go-go self. BE CAREFUL IF ONE DECIDES TO USE MDPV DAILY.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 88935
Published: Jul 28, 2011Views: 14,799
MDPV (377) : Health Problems (27), Retrospective / Summary (11), Not Applicable (38)