Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Take this 45 minute survey!
This Great Surge of 'Holy Shit'
Toad Venom
by altruist
Citation:   altruist. "This Great Surge of 'Holy Shit': An Experience with Toad Venom (exp88790)". Erowid.org. Jun 13, 2018. erowid.org/exp/88790

vaporized Toad Venom

Toad Venom Prose

I found this 'essay' I wrote last year, I wrote this while freebasing the venom. I've decided to leave this jumbled tense changing prose unedited because I feel that it captures the 5meodmt/bufo experience.

I took a hit of the toad venom (1/2 pencil eraser size ball). First hits were weak. Not smoking it up enough, was too afraid of burning it. After a few hits I could feel the tryptamine buzz and I figured I better quit pussy footing around. So I held the flame below and conjured up a great smoke. Must set this hot shit down. And It's overwhelming. I don't know what it is. Or what about it that is overwhelming but there is this great surge of 'holy shit'. It's a rollercoaster, eternally cranking up those last few feet before the summit. The tower of terror in that thousandth of a second before it drops when you're begging the wonder 'when's this thing gonna drop? I know it's gonna come all of a sudden but wh---' Then I came down. Could have been the dosage or the resistance of my conscious. There is truly no way of being prepared for this experience other than to take that leap. Even the next time, I know I will be more confident entering the experience, but I have to wonder if one could really ever be prepared for those sensations. I am sure russian roulette never loses it's zang.

Looking back on this experience, after about a year, it's amazing how many things I experienced integrating into my life in the months following this trip; what was ~30min of a seemingly indescribable, generic feeling of intensity.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 88790
Published: Jun 13, 2018Views: 542
Toad Venom (46) : Poetry (43), General (1), Unknown Context (20)