Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,268.

Donate by Bitcoin
Being Cautious With It
Yohimbe
by Ant
Citation:   Ant. "Being Cautious With It: An Experience with Yohimbe (exp88771)". Erowid.org. May 7, 2018. erowid.org/exp/88771

0.25 tsp oral Yohimbe (ground / crushed)

I have been using pure, ground yohimbe root powder for years. The key is to start small. I NEVER take a full teaspoon of ANYTHING new. Maybe a half tsp at the most.

For sexual usage, I start with small amounts the day before. (1/8th tsp for the whole day before) The day of, I use the same formulation with the option of adding an extra half of the original dosage and ingesting slowly throughout the day. For athletics, 5 to 1 hours before is good enough for pharmaco effects to enhance athletic performance. AGAIN, I use less than 1/5 tsp. The key is to ingest slowly and drawn out over time. Works well with similar looking cinnamon. Capsaicin has positive synergistic effects.

I have also smoked the powdered yohimbe mixed in with other smokables. I START SMALL!!

Exp Year: 2000-2010ExpID: 88771
Published: May 7, 2018Views: 830
Yohimbe (96) : Preparation / Recipes (30), Performance Enhancement (50), Retrospective / Summary (11), Various (28)