Get the Erowid "Words" T-shirt
Contribute $45 and show support for accurate drug information!
My Nose Hurt So Badly
Trazodone & Clonazepam
by Sarah
Citation:   Sarah. "My Nose Hurt So Badly: An Experience with Trazodone & Clonazepam (exp88637)". Erowid.org. Feb 24, 2018. erowid.org/exp/88637

50 mg insufflated Pharms - Trazodone (ground / crushed)
  .5 mg insufflated Pharms - Clonazepam (ground / crushed)

If you want to get SICK

I love Klonopin, I take it regularly for anxiety and I also use it relationally. I decided that since I had only one 0.5mg pill of klonopin and 50mg of Trazodone that I would smash them up and snort them. NOT a good idea. The klonopin was fine but the trazadone was very painful.

About 15 minutes in I felt a very nice loopy feeling but my nose hurt so badly, the pain was all I could concentrate on. I tried to just sleep it off but I woke up at 3 in the morning with horrible body aches and a killer headache. Not to mention I was blowing my nose about every 10 seconds.

In summary, klonopin is great, best orally in my opinion. And trazadone is also great for my insomnia but I will NEVER snort it again, only take as prescribed.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 88637
Published: Feb 24, 2018Views: 1,248
Pharms - Trazodone (294), Pharms - Clonazepam (125) : General (1), Combinations (3), Difficult Experiences (5), Unknown Context (20)