Blackout
5-MeO-DMT
by yoooooooo
Citation:   yoooooooo. "Blackout: An Experience with 5-MeO-DMT (exp88489)". Erowid.org. Jan 13, 2016. erowid.org/exp/88489

smoked 5-MeO-DMT
  T+ 0:00   smoked 5-MeO-DMT

I'm not new to DMT done it several times this is the first time this ever happened.

Me and my friends got some 5-MeO-DMT today and we all did it. Everyone had a good time.

It got to me and I just came off my last hit and hit it again about 10 mins later and I leaned back closed my eyes, completely blacked out one point. I was talking to the wall saying 'what's goin on' 'what the fuck is happening' and turned to the side and started throwing up everywhere. My friend saved my life at one point I was choking on vomit. My friend immediately came to and helped me, took me to the bathroom. Coming out of the blackout the first thing I said was 'I got this I know this feeling'. I just meditated and focus my self back and was just tripping really hard.

[Reported Dose: '.015']

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 88489
Published: Jan 13, 2016Views: 1,137
5-MeO-DMT (58) : Difficult Experiences (5), Small Group (2-9) (17)