Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,268.

Donate by Bitcoin
Every Nerve Within Is Heightened
JWH-018
by herHighness
Citation:   herHighness. "Every Nerve Within Is Heightened: An Experience with JWH-018 (exp88305)". Erowid.org. Nov 5, 2017. erowid.org/exp/88305

smoked JWH-018 (powder / crystals)
    smoked Mullein

Perfect JWH-018 Recipe

JWH-018 is very powerful and can cause awful experiences if not dosed properly. After a lot of experimentation with the chemical, Iíve been able to come up with a fantastic recipe that is so similar to real weed that I donít miss the real stuff at all. Itís smoked the same way as pot, by pipe or joint or whatever method; the only difference is the high lasts about 2 hours. Spice and K2 use way too much of the chemical in ratio to the substrate, making it a bad experience for a lot of people. I have solved that problem!

I purchase 1 gram of the chemical, along with a good substrate (75 grams)Ė I prefer mullein. I spread 75 grams of the leaves out in a pyrex glass dish, dilute the jwh-018 with 4 oz. of acetone in a HDPE spray bottle and when the chemical is completely diluted, spray the leaves, while stirring to keep the spray even. Once the liquid is gone, I mix the leaves once more then set aside to dry so the acetone will evaporate. Whatís left is 75 grams of great smoke!

Smoking this mixture heightens EVERYTHING and I compare it to Cannabis SATIVA leaves. I get the giggles, high energy, space and time warp a bit, I also feel NO hunger for munchies (also a plus!) When I say heighten, any simple music becomes a masterpiece in my mind, I love everyone, lol, and the sexÖ..OMG the sex! Every nerve within is heightened so that it becomes 100 times more erotic and the experience seems to last forever! It certainly has spoiled me!

I hear that JWH-073 is more like the INDICA cannabis leaves in that itís supposed to be mellower. I havenít tried it yet, but I plan on using this same recipe for dosage and either try it alone or mix the two to see what happens. Either way, Iím loving it!

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 88305
Published: Nov 5, 2017Views: 1,333
JWH-018 (483) : Unknown Context (20), Sex Discussion (14), Glowing Experiences (4), Preparation / Recipes (30)