Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
Waste of Time. Only Effect Was Looping.
Amanita muscaria
by moyshekapoyre
Citation:   moyshekapoyre. "Waste of Time. Only Effect Was Looping.: An Experience with Amanita muscaria (exp88141)". Erowid.org. Jul 14, 2011. erowid.org/exp/88141

13 g oral Amanitas - A. muscaria (dried)

I took the mushrooms in some food. They are actually tasty, though they smell like human urine...

Anyway, I had the same experience as a few others, of a kind of 'looping' thought pattern. I did have CEVs that went along with the looping, but they were completely uninteresting. The same thoughts would run through my head for hours... thoughts which seemed meaningless. I simply could not wait for it to end. Luckily, it only lasted about 3 hours, and then I could get up and do things again. I would never do this again. It seems that the experience really depends on the person, I guess.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 88141
Published: Jul 14, 2011Views: 5,150
Amanitas - A. muscaria (70) : Unknown Context (20), General (1)