Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Crazy Hydro Experience
Cannabis
by asdew
Citation:   asdew. "Crazy Hydro Experience: An Experience with Cannabis (exp88109)". Erowid.org. Aug 9, 2011. erowid.org/exp/88109

1 g smoked Cannabis (plant material)

I have been smoking marijuana for about 18 months now, so I'd say I have reasonable experience with it. But something really weird happened a few months ago. Me and some friends were hanging out, and we decided to buy some weed. We bought a gram each of this new crazy hydro stuff that was in town at the time. We sat down, and I I whizzed it up, I felt excited that this would be a new experience. How right I was. We passed the bong around, and afterward I realized I should have only had 1 cone and waited, but had 3 in succession. It kicked in hard. I felt my face go cold, I was laughing hysterically, almost passing out. But did I stop there? NO. I smoked the rest of my gram.

1 hour later
I could not feel below my neck. I was kinda scared that I was paralyzed. Then I started rubbing my head against the couch and it was burning so I thought my hair was on fire.

All in all it was a crazy night. Still fun but crazy.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 88109
Published: Aug 9, 2011Views: 1,083
Cannabis (1) : Overdose (29), General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)