Help us be a 2020 "Top Rated Nonprofit", and spread accurate info
about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Where's The Special?
MDPV
by Rayman
Citation:   Rayman. "Where's The Special?: An Experience with MDPV (exp88060)". Erowid.org. Nov 4, 2010. erowid.org/exp/88060

Just thought I would lay my expereince out for those who are curious about this substance. I am a psychonaut.

Over the past week I have used 100 mg of this substance. Came as 1 g bag, pure white soapy like powder. I put some in water to test solubility, immediately dissapeared. Weighed 20 mg put in water, drank it.

One hour later felt very good and very focused, the effect did not last long. 3 hours after dose felt rather anxious, rather trapped, I went to a hockey game and drank some beer, that made me feel better.

Woke up and gave some to a friend, same dose, 20 mg, I insufflated 15 mg. I felt less of a comedown on this experience but same high. My friend said he did not feel anything.

Smoked 5 mg, insufflated 10 mg, then smoked 5 mg, the high is not pronounced. When I'm chasing some sort of euphoria I always get myself into trouble before I find it. I have not experienced paranoia or dramatic comedown, but have felt some uncomfortability.

Gave 20 mg insufflated to two friends while drinking alcohol, each said they only felt stimulated. Basically I don't want to take more of a dose chasing a good high from this chem.

I feel vasoconstriction throughout each experience, immediately when smoking it. I do not find it moorish or fiendish as some do. I find a constriction in my head too like a lack of oxygen for lack of a better description. I find this to be a stimulant and not much more.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 88060
Published: Nov 4, 2010Views: 10,534
MDPV (377) : Various (28), Retrospective / Summary (11)