Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Take this 45 minute survey!
Blacked Out
Cyclobenzaprine & Alcohol (Whiskey)
by bemisterfy
Citation:   bemisterfy. "Blacked Out: An Experience with Cyclobenzaprine & Alcohol (Whiskey) (exp87790)". Erowid.org. Sep 2, 2011. erowid.org/exp/87790

5 mg oral Pharms - Cyclobenzaprine (pill / tablet)
  4 glasses oral Alcohol - Hard

Recently I was involved in a rock climbing accident, and although there was no real damage to my body, I was having terrible muscle spasms in my back. My doctor kindly prescribed me some 10mg Flexeril.
I took it throughout last week during classes, and I found it made me very relaxed and spacey. Almost like being really high, but not quite as fun.

So Friday rolls around, and we plan on going out to the bar. I took my regular dose (10mg) in the morning, approx 10am and anticipating a night out drinking, only took 5mg at 5pm. I started pregaming for the bar, with my 3 friends. We picked up a handle of Old Crow Whiskey. I had 2 large drinks of whiskey/red bull, and 2 more of whiskey/ginger ale. We then attempted to walk to the bar at 9pm.

That is where I blacked out. Upon waking up in the morning, my friends made fun of me to no end. Apparently after getting to the bar, I sat a table outside alone, playing with my hands like an autistic dinosaur. I also tried to pick some girl up, but instead of talking i was only making gibberish noises...

Sounds like I had a great time, but mixing booze and flexeril was probably a mistake.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 87790
Published: Sep 2, 2011Views: 28,255
Alcohol - Hard (198), Pharms - Cyclobenzaprine (267) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Combinations (3)