A Pleasant Uplift in Spirit
Methylone & JWH-018
by scubaofthesteves
Citation:   scubaofthesteves. "A Pleasant Uplift in Spirit: An Experience with Methylone & JWH-018 (exp87758)". Erowid.org. Mar 23, 2018. erowid.org/exp/87758

100 mg insufflated Methylone (powder / crystals)
  T+ 0:10 10 mg smoked JWH-018
  T+ 2:10 75 mg insufflated Methylone (powder / crystals)
  T+ 2:55 10 mg smoked JWH-018

Started out one evening in a decent mood already, but as usual somewhat feeling a bit dragging when not on any sort of influence. I decided to snort 100mg Methylone/Bk-MDMA, not my first experience doing this but only tried it first time a day ago, but felt worth writing about now.

A stinging sensation fills my nasal cavity, but only 1/8th the burn as I remembered 4mmc or phenylethylamines to be as I recall. I wish it had a less chemical taste but it is what it is and overall not too bad what I had (pure white small crystalline looking powder).

While it was draining down my throat about 10 minutes later, I smoked 10mg worth of JWH-018 in one session off heavy duty aluminum foil. While coming up more so on the Methylone, it appears the JWH-018 is an added high to the mix and makes for a good ease-into the Methylone.

The feeling is more like a fight between the feeling of MDMA, a want to socialize but yet stay calm and think, and just want to talk to find conversations and things you like, while the JWH-018 added a nice warm happy head fuzzy yet quirky enhanced creative abilities twist (creating ideas to do things or say fun sentences about stuff, whatever). Visual contrast was noticeably enhanced.
...
Then an additional 75mg Methylone was insuffalted about 2 hours later and a redose of 10mg JWH-018 about 45 minutes in, while playing some video games, watching tv, was really somewhat unsure what to do with myself alone most of this night ... Although, these chems made it somewhat more enjoyable regardless of what I was doing as long as it was something for a few minutes at a time.

Made for a great experience just only those two, I'm not so sure my body could handle everyday the two together let alone the methylone, because it seems addictive and could be harmful as I don't know long-term effects yet but I'm sure its not too good :P I, personally, wouldn't mind re-dosing this way again on some other nights as it was like 'me put in my happy place' feeling.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 87758
Published: Mar 23, 2018Views: 1,166
Methylone (255), JWH-018 (483) : General (1), Combinations (3), Alone (16)