Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 7 cryptocurrencies. Please contribute a bit today!
Calm Happiness
Morphine
by lokicola
Citation:   lokicola. "Calm Happiness: An Experience with Morphine (exp87691)". Erowid.org. Oct 12, 2010. erowid.org/exp/87691

30 mg oral Morphine (pill / tablet)
    repeated smoked Cannabis

At around noon one day I decided to drop a 12 hour slow-release morphine tablet as I had several times before.

It was an amazing feeling as usual, like someone giving me a full body massage and freeing me of any pain.

Later after I had gotten off work at 5, the effects of the morphine in full swing at this point, I decided to smoke a little blunt.

As I smoked I could feel any and every amount of tension release with my exhales as I was overcome with a sense of warmth and security.

This was one of the most intense highs I had ever experienced that lasted the whole day.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 87691
Published: Oct 12, 2010Views: 11,034
Morphine (211) : Glowing Experiences (4), Alone (16)