Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $500 and get a beautiful Huichol yarn painting, hand
made by Huichol artists in Mexico. Proceeds go to the artists!
They make fabulous gifts! (12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
I Donít Know Why I Kept Buying It
Salvia divinorum (extract)
by dudeman10
Citation:   dudeman10. "I Donít Know Why I Kept Buying It: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (extract) (exp87568)". Erowid.org. Aug 27, 2018. erowid.org/exp/87568

5 hits smoked Salvia divinorum (extract)

I Was a Crack in the Earth

Iíve tried salvia probably 30 times, and all 30 times it was the 80x extract I donít know why I kept buying it, I never had good trips, they were terrible scary trips every time.

But this is what happened the first time. I bought a gram of 80x salvia, was at my friends house and I smoked the salvia out of that, my friend only took one hit, but I took 5.

First hit: feeling really weird, being pulled a little .
Second hit: I started to float around the room.
Third hit: I lost complete consciousness, and apparently I stood up and started twirling my arms around in the air, my friend had some cannabis on the table in front of my so I guess he tackled me. I didnít feel anything.
Fourth hit: I remained sitting down, but my mind flew all around the room.

Fifth hit: I lost complete consciousness again, I guess I got up walked to his front door and passed out there for an hour, where in that hour I became a crack in the earth a million years ago, it was so unbelievably real, it blew my mind.

Anyways, thatís my conclusion, salvia trips were never pleasant for me, they where always uncontrollable. But this trip stuck out.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 87568
Published: Aug 27, 2018Views: 217
Salvia divinorum (44) : First Times (2), Retrospective / Summary (11), Difficult Experiences (5), Unknown Context (20)