Help us get 25 reviews! And spread the word that accurate info about psychedelics and other drugs improves health, culture, and policies.
Panicked and Fainted
Cocaine
by Danny
Citation:   Danny. "Panicked and Fainted: An Experience with Cocaine (exp87563)". Erowid.org. Feb 24, 2011. erowid.org/exp/87563

1/3 g insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)

The first time I did coke it was a very small amount with cannabis. It felt good, but I never did any again until 1 year later.

That night my friend gave me a line that was about 1/3g in one line. I had no idea what a good amount was. I took it and almost immediately started sweating, head was spinning, i fell to my knees and tried to vomit but everything was moving too fast. I couldnt think or tell what the hell was going on. Eventually I found myself outside the club laying on the ground... apparently i had passed out in the stall and the bouncer carried me out... embarrassing!

I have realised since then that my body chemistry has a severe intolerance to stimulants. I can drink a very small amount of caffeine and feel very awake. A whole cup will cause anxiety.

I have much more fun doing small amounts over a long period to help stay awake, than trying to get totally spazzed out and nonfunctional.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 87563
Published: Feb 24, 2011Views: 12,241
Cocaine (13) : Overdose (29), Difficult Experiences (5), Club / Bar (25)