Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Hell
Quetiapine
by waking dark moon
Citation:   waking dark moon. "Hell: An Experience with Quetiapine (exp87558)". Erowid.org. Jul 14, 2011. erowid.org/exp/87558

25 mg oral Pharms - Quetiapine (pill / tablet)

Last Thursday night I thought taking one of my old Seroquel pills would help me sleep. I took it at about 7:34 pm. I felt the sedative effects shortly after 8:00. I fell asleep right away.

I woke up at 10:45 pm, feeling like a total lightheaded zombie. I was so terrified. I felt like someone drugged me then killed me. I could hardly stand up. I went back to bed after eating and drinking some water. I was scared I wouldn't wake up but the medication forced me to sleep. At 6:54 am I woke up still feeling drugged but it wasn't as bad as last night. The whole day I felt like complete shit. I learned my lesson. Next time I think I'll just take good old benadryl if I have trouble sleeping.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 87558
Published: Jul 14, 2011Views: 8,263
Pharms - Quetiapine (273) : Alone (16), Hangover / Days After (46), Difficult Experiences (5)