Do you know about EcstasyData.org?
It's an Erowid project that does lab testing of anonymously submitted ecstasy/molly (and other drug) samples, and publishes the results weekly. [Check Results]
Disgusting Dissociative
Tiletamine
by p0ly
Citation:   p0ly. "Disgusting Dissociative: An Experience with Tiletamine (exp87288)". Erowid.org. Sep 21, 2010. erowid.org/exp/87288

repeated   Ketamine

This will be a short report as there isn't much information about Tiletamine on the internet and i really think people should know just how horrible this stuff is. People have been selling Tiletamine as Ketamine in my area. It is imported from China I believe and a lot easier and cheaper to get hold of. The stuff goes into rocks after being cooked unlike ketamine. It tastes much worse and has no psychedelic effect, just the tired monged out side of K.

I have abused quite a lot of K and can go through grams a day for weeks, generally this doesn't get me ill apart from the odd chronic stomach cramp or cystisis. On tiletamine recently 1 gram can make me EXTREMELY ill. I do 5 grams of Ketamine and feel ok after. I see the effect Tiletamine has had on many people I know and it has completely destroyed them, they are so dumb they do not even know the difference between K and tiletamine!! They have become truly stupid from the drug, luckily I have a friend who can get real k from India so know about what k I'm doing (Racemic and s+ etc)

My opinion is to STAY AWAY FROM TILETAMINE, IT IS EXTREMELY DAMAGING IN COMPARISON TO K (K is also very damaging if used a lot but nowhere near as bad as tiletamine).

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 87288
Published: Sep 21, 2010Views: 10,464
Pharms - Tiletamine (167) : Post Trip Problems (8), Second Hand Report (42), Health Problems (27), Unknown Context (20)