Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Highly Addictive
4-Methylmethcathinone
by -that guy-
Citation:   -that guy-. "Highly Addictive: An Experience with 4-Methylmethcathinone (exp87071)". Erowid.org. Sep 8, 2010. erowid.org/exp/87071

insufflated 4-Methylmethcathinone (powder / crystals)

I was introduced to Mephedrone in the early spring of 2010. I got to know dealers and went deeper into my states suppliers of it. We order it from a company somewhere in Asia and we usually get 100g's each shipment. Drone is very very VERY addictive, especially seeing how we dont cut it and sell it at 99.5% pure. It burns when snorting it but you get used to it. If you've ever snorted ecstacy, then you know the pain I'm talking about. I sell it in 150 - 200mg doses, half g's, and whole g's. I supply some people in other cities with quarters and halves. But to regular customers, I intensely regulate them because I saw someone get stabbed over half a g. Each dose is about $10...half g's for $25-$30...whole g for $50. It all depends on what the customer base is like.

I love the feeling of euphoria it gives me, kinda like the best coke ever and the best X ever all at once. But as I said before, its highly addictive. So I only do it every once in a while.

And as a BIG fyi...swallowing it sucks...my body only absorbs about 30% of what I swallow. Snorting is the way to go, and trust me, after I feel the burn for the first time, its almost like my body craves it again and again.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 87071
Published: Sep 8, 2010Views: 6,753
4-Methylmethcathinone (458) : Addiction & Habituation (10), Retrospective / Summary (11), Not Applicable (38)