Help us be a 2020 "Top Rated Nonprofit", and spread accurate info
about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Unsure
MDPV
by Seraphic Luna
Citation:   Seraphic Luna. "Unsure: An Experience with MDPV (exp87040)". Erowid.org. Oct 27, 2010. erowid.org/exp/87040

4 mg insufflated MDPV (powder / crystals)
  T+ 1:30 5 mg insufflated MDPV (powder / crystals)
  T+ 4:30 3 mg insufflated MDPV (powder / crystals)

Yesterday I received about 100mg of MDPV in the mail from a very close friend of mine. I've never experimented with it before, but I have recreationally used Adderall and Ritalin for several months now.

I started my morning late with a phonecall from my right hand man, who we'll call Dwindle. He had just left class so we were going to meet up and smoke a spliff. I got up, took a quick shower and rolled up a nice fat spliff, and decided to give the MDPV a shot. I bumped about 4mg or so off my knife before I left for the park.

About 45 minutes or so later we're at the park and I'm feeling pretty good. The MDPV seems to have made my limbs very tingly and I feel a general energetic push. We smoke our spliff and go for a short walk to the playground.

I'm sitting on one of the playareas while Dwindle swings, and I suddenly start to get this rush of euphoric pleasure through my body - almost like a weak orgasm. I'm guessing this is due to how baked I was + the MDPV. I sit and look at the clouds moving - they're going really damn fast and this fascinates the hell out of me. Everything seems a lot more inviting and I can't keep my trap shut, constantly talking. Dwindle and I do another 5mg or so each off his knife about 10 minutes later.

Skip forward about 3 hours or so. We're sitting in a little crater in town with some friends of ours, playing cards. I redose a little bit, another 3mg or so.

As I write this tonight I feel generally tired, partially due to lack of sleep the prior night and partially due to the comedown. I'm a big guy so I don't feel the negative effects of stimulants as much as Dwindle does (he's very short and skinny, and tends to feel rather negative while coming down from a stimulant). The euphoria lasted about 2 hours total and had definite stages. I peaked about 20 minutes after smoking the spliff - it seemed to amplify the effects quite a bit, offsetting the usual laze I get out of weed.

It was rather fun and I look forward to using more. However, be careful, the desire to frequently redose is rather strong.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 87040
Published: Oct 27, 2010Views: 11,867
MDPV (377) : First Times (2), Small Group (2-9) (17)