Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $250 +, support accurate drug info, and get a
beautiful Huichol yarn painting, made by local artists in Mexico.
They're fabulous gifts! (8, 12 & 24 inch sizes available.)
For Pain-Related Depression
Buprenorphine & Naloxone (Suboxone)
by Mr.Pill
Citation:   Mr.Pill. "For Pain-Related Depression: An Experience with Buprenorphine & Naloxone (Suboxone) (exp86839)". Erowid.org. Sep 2, 2011. erowid.org/exp/86839

2 mg buccal Pharms - Buprenorphine (pill / tablet)
  .5 mg buccal Naloxone (pill / tablet)
      Pharms - Quetiapine

I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder over a year ago and since I was put on these medications my life has gone downhill. A once outgoing person I became secluded and unwilling to meet other people. Since then my anxiety has increased and have become a loner. This all changed when I saw a different psychiatrist who said I have pain related depression (not sure what the actual diagnoses is).

Since I have been put on this medication I have been much more outgoing and my anxiety is waning. I have been on suboxone for over three months now and I feel much better. Although now I am trying to get off Seroquel for a while and it does drain me suboxone has taken away most of the side effects relating to Seroquel. Before I was on Suboxone I could not study and my grades took a tumultuous dive along with my social skills. Now that I have been put on this medication I have kept a steady 3.5 rather than the 2.0 I had at my old university. Everyday tasks have become easier to do and I am able to do much more now that I am on this medication. Without this drug I do not know where I would be right now but I am glad I have it.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 86839
Published: Sep 2, 2011Views: 7,370
Pharms - Buprenorphine (265), Naloxone (339) : Medical Use (47), Various (28)