Quite the Enhancer
Tryptophan - 5-HTP & Cannabis
by Human
Citation:   Human. "Quite the Enhancer: An Experience with Tryptophan - 5-HTP & Cannabis (exp86816)". Erowid.org. Aug 11, 2010. erowid.org/exp/86816

200 mg oral Tryptophan - 5-HTP (pill / tablet)
  T+ 4:00   smoked Cannabis (plant material)

To make a long story short I theorized that taking 5-HTP with some marijuana would enhance the high. I took the pill right before smoking and I did not feel too much of a difference other than the fact that it lasted a bit longer than usual.

I did try it again but this time I took the 5-HTP about 4 hours before I smoked. The effects were amazing, very similar to mixing MDMA with marijuana minus the amphetamine effect and the hangover the next day.

I've done it a few additional times since and I's say its definitely worth a try.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 86816
Published: Aug 11, 2010Views: 7,165
Tryptophan - 5-HTP (196), Cannabis (1) : Combinations (3), Unknown Context (20)