Help us get 10 more reviews! And spread the word that accurate info about psychedelics and other drugs improves health, culture, and policies.
I Was All Kinds of Messed Up
Oxymorphone
by JAKEA
Citation:   JAKEA. "I Was All Kinds of Messed Up: An Experience with Oxymorphone (exp86747)". Erowid.org. Jul 21, 2018. erowid.org/exp/86747

20 mg insufflated Pharms - Oxymorphone (ground / crushed)
    repeated smoked Tobacco - Cigarettes

The Best Buzz EVER

I snorted half a 40 mg at about 11:45, by 12:00 a warm feeling had taken over my body and mind. It was similar to oxycontin but without the clouded mind, I even felt like people wouldnt know I was fucked up. I rode this out for about an hour or so, then I got sick. At first it was just like when I throw up a little in my mouth, but about 5 minutes later came the water works. I puked until my stomach was empty . .. Even when I drank too much water I would puke so I had to limit myself to tiny sips. Also I think cigarettes increased the nausea (everytime I puked it seemed to be triggered by a cig). I was all kinds of messed around until I passed out at about 530, I still had a pretty strong buzz mind you when I passed out.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 86747
Published: Jul 21, 2018Views: 498
Pharms - Oxymorphone (221) : Unknown Context (20), Difficult Experiences (5), First Times (2), General (1)