Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,268.

Donate by Bitcoin
Worth It
JWH-250
by Jesus Raves
Citation:   Jesus Raves. "Worth It: An Experience with JWH-250 (exp86637)". Erowid.org. Feb 20, 2011. erowid.org/exp/86637

smoked JWH-250 (powder / crystals)

I bought JWH-250 instead of JWH-018 because 018 is now illegal in Alabama. JWH-250 is just like 018 in intensity, but it lasts an even shorter time. Marijuana lasts about 2-3 hours (if I havenít smoked in a while) and JWH-018 lasts an hour to 1.5 hours, but the intensity of 250 lasts only 30 minutes. It is still worth buying, though. I can get freaky high on this stuff, the problem is not that itís milder, but that it doesnít last as long. This might be convenient for some people, though, who have a short lunch hour!

The powder I got was about $40 a gram s/h included and was white to light pink, and melted on tinfoil at the touch of a lighter to a pink liquid which vaporized. I did not try snorting it, since JWH-018 was not active when snorted. I do not know if it is cross-tolerant with 018 but the intensity of smoking it after 2 weeks without 018 did not leave me wanting more. Iíd compare this chemical to smoking the kindest of the kind bud, but the buzz leaves me very quickly. Worth it, though, again.

[Reported Dose : 15-25 mg]

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 86637
Published: Feb 20, 2011Views: 8,261
JWH-250 (513) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Unknown Context (20)