responses to an online survey from those who have
used a psychedelic while in a romantic relationship.
Couples especially invited to participate.
Amazing Combination for a Party
MDMA & Alcohol
by silverevisions
Citation:   silverevisions. "Amazing Combination for a Party: An Experience with MDMA & Alcohol (exp86339)". Erowid.org. Aug 9, 2018. erowid.org/exp/86339

100 mg oral MDMA
  4 shots oral Alcohol - Hard (liquid)
  2 glasses oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)

Some friends and I were headed to a party and I decided it would be a good idea to take some Molly (pure ecstacy). K and I both took .1 gram (a hit) of it each. By the time we got there I felt pretty good, pupils dilated and all. I decided to drink a bit, so I had 4 shots of 151 rum and a few beers.

Two hours later, I was so ecstatic and just drunk. Everyone was a friend, and although I am typically quite self-conscious, it had faded away. There was a pool that I promptly stripped down to my underwear and jumped into. Swimming felt so amazing... feeling weightless was completely indescribable.

I couldn't sleep, later, though. I got extremely cold and ended up cozied with K. We kissed a few times and kissing felt absolutely awesome. Sex was even better.

During the night, I didn't feel sick at all. I just felt amazing the entire time.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 86339
Published: Aug 9, 2018Views: 1,253
MDMA (3) : Combinations (3), Glowing Experiences (4), Sex Discussion (14), Various (28)