A Powerful Root
Silene capensis
by Tshamany
Citation:   Tshamany. "A Powerful Root: An Experience with Silene capensis (exp86043)". Erowid.org. Jun 28, 2010. erowid.org/exp/86043

oral Silene capensis (extract)

OK. So a little while ago I ordered some Silene Capensis, from an Internet vendor. I was interested in lucid dreaming at the time and thought I would give it a shot. I ordered 14 grams of 'Silene Capensis Whole Root'. I prepared this root by breaking up the root into very small pieces. I then got a water bottle and filled it up with water, approximately half full. I put the root with the water and let it sit in the fridge overnight.

The next morning I shook up the water bottle, until lots of foam was produced. I drank almost all the foam, waited an hour and ate breakfast.

**The Experience**
That night I went to bed around 2 a.m. I had the most intense, lucid dream of my life. This in fact was my first lucid dream. I remember every detail of the dream, and it was very vivid. I am surely going to try this amazing root again.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 86043
Published: Jun 28, 2010Views: 26,585
Silene capensis (386), Dreams (85) : General (1), Alone (16)