Feeling Worse Than Ever
MDMA & MDA
by Varg
Citation:   Varg. "Feeling Worse Than Ever: An Experience with MDMA & MDA (exp85893)". Erowid.org. Aug 9, 2016. erowid.org/exp/85893

MDMA
      MDA

MDMA and MDA After Effects

Having had the worst after effects of any one I know that has done this drug I felt compelled to write about my recent experience.

I have done 'pure' MDMA (I say this because who really knows) more times than I can count. I actually quit doing it last year after a a three day escapade left me drained and so depressed I wanted to kill myself for a month. So my boyfriend and I went to a festival last week and he got some MDMA/MDA mix for us to share. I was apprehensive but did it any how. Of course I remembered the sensations it provided me so I quickly did more beyond what I probably should have (6.5 hits).

Now four days since I took it, I am feeling worse than I ever did. It's not related to depression at all but rather, I have been nauseated, my head is constantly ringing, pulsing, throbbing, and when I merely lift my head from the pillow I am struck with extreme vertigo, dizziness, and lightheadedness. I am so confused I can barely do any thing for myself and I feel quite foolish to have my boyfriend waiting on me hand and foot.

This final experience with Molly is just that. The last. I am fearful that I have seriously damaged my brain, but am hopeful that this is not the case.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 85893
Published: Aug 9, 2016Views: 2,379
MDMA (3), MDA (34) : What Was in That? (26), Hangover / Days After (46), Combinations (3), Festival / Lg. Crowd (24)