New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $50 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
Visions of Us Perfectly Happy
Ketamine
by confused:(
Citation:   confused:(. "Visions of Us Perfectly Happy: An Experience with Ketamine (exp85812)". Erowid.org. Apr 12, 2016. erowid.org/exp/85812

Ketamine

I do quite a bit of kitty but I have been realizing something about my k holes every since I met this boy (last year) and even after we broke, every time I k hole I see him in my trip and it's always something amazing and euphoric and perfect. Even when we were together and we fought (he was psychologically abusive) I would k hole and I would see us perfectly happy... I don't know.

And now we haven't been together for over 6 months I still see us when I trip. We have seen each other since then and we were thinking about getting back together but I said no cause I was scared. But I saw him recently after I k holed and saw him in my trip and seeing him was amazing I felt so happy.

I don't know what this means and I hope it can clear my head. I have a boyfriend now who is perfect and treats me so well but something is missing I don't know. So I need to figure this out.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 85812
Published: Apr 12, 2016Views: 1,330
Ketamine (31) : Relationships (44), Retrospective / Summary (11), Unknown Context (20)