Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
Exquisite State of Whole-body Bliss
Salvia divinorum (15x extract)
by johnnystarrysky
Citation:   johnnystarrysky. "Exquisite State of Whole-body Bliss: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (15x extract) (exp85761)". Erowid.org. Dec 3, 2017. erowid.org/exp/85761

smoked Salvia divinorum (extract)

BODY WEIGHT: 13 st

Mindset very clear and happy to start out with.

I smoked two lots of the salvia. The first one was smaller than the second. The effects of the first were pure aphrodisiac heaven. As I waited for the visions I found my whole body going into a sweet orgasm that emerged from deep inside me. My whole body was shaking with the the pleasure.

The second dose was a bit bigger, the visions were stronger this time. I had a sense of entering a space. Hard to describe but it was a unique space and it was governed by the spirit of the plant. The time/space fabric was altered. I needed to be respectful. I was aware that the respect was important. The respect that I needed was more like trust and surrender than a formal thing.
I needed to be soft... I felt if I tried to harden it would have been horrible, but once I softened it was sweet.

After the altered vision state, the sweet orgasmic warmth kept coming for a long time. I am tantric and I enter these states anyway but it was different with the herb, the sensitivity was glorious, the bliss was coloured with a special tint. While the dramatic effects were short -- ten minutes maybe, though time was altered in them so it didn't seem short -- the afterglow went on for hours. Subtle but very beautiful.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 85761
Published: Dec 3, 2017Views: 774
Salvia divinorum (44) : Glowing Experiences (4), Unknown Context (20)