Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Focused to the World Around Me
Gabapentin
by HendrixHendrix
Citation:   HendrixHendrix. "Focused to the World Around Me: An Experience with Gabapentin (exp85433)". Erowid.org. Nov 24, 2017. erowid.org/exp/85433

800 mg oral Pharms - Gabapentin (pill / tablet)
  T+ 1:00 1600 mg oral Pharms - Gabapentin (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:00 400 mg oral Pharms - Gabapentin (pill / tablet)

I have had nothing but amazing experiences with Gabapentin. It is prescribed to me due to a severe nerve injury in my lower back. I begin the day with 800mg. An hour later another 1600mg and then I nibble on one-half tab (400mg) throughout the day. I have no idea how much.

The feelings I have on a daily basis are amazing - consistent, compassionate, and always very sexually aroused. I am focused to the world around me in a way that's incredible.

I love my 'gabbies'

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 85433
Published: Nov 24, 2017Views: 1,880
Pharms - Gabapentin (183) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Glowing Experiences (4), Medical Use (47), Unknown Context (20)