A Little Miracle Drug
2C-E
by Damian
Citation:   Damian. "A Little Miracle Drug: An Experience with 2C-E (exp85367)". Erowid.org. May 18, 2010. erowid.org/exp/85367

5 mg insufflated 2C-E (powder / crystals)

Okay this is going to be short and sweet.

At 9:30 pm I snorted 5 mg with a friend of mine. Pure, not any cut shit. Was not my first 2c-e expierience but the expierience I regularly get.

Pain oh such pain when snorting this chemical... for about 25 minutes its hell... But then... all reality and ration thoughts leave and I forget about the pain.

Okay now 5mg snorted is an average dose for me and always the trip is VERY intense aka leave this world, strong visuals, fast paced mind, everything grabs my attention and it's magical.

After about 25 minutes I start tripping and then I kind of 'wake up' around six hours later. By that I mean the super intense part of the trip is over and I'm left with cool visuals and body feelings and its not easy to function on it... but in my opinion I have strong effects with this drug than I would taking 5-6 hits of your average LSD. And its cheaper... but I suggest orally taking it if you have a low tolerance for pain.

Hope that helps a little.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 85367
Published: May 18, 2010Views: 1,490
2C-E (137) : Glowing Experiences (4), Alone (16)