Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Tripping Smarter Not Harder
Piracetam, Choline & LSD
by pewpew
Citation:   pewpew. "Tripping Smarter Not Harder: An Experience with Piracetam, Choline & LSD (exp85349)". Erowid.org. Oct 30, 2022. erowid.org/exp/85349

2 g oral Piracetam
  T+ 0:00 250 g oral Vitamins - Choline
  T+ 0:00 2 hits oral LSD (blotter / tab)
  T+ 5:00   inhaled Nitrous Oxide (gas)

Dropped all three at the same time. It was my first time testing this batch of Eggshell LSD, so I don't have a strong previous handle on what the head trip was like. I'm normally a very on-task, mission oriented person when I trip, as well.

I definitely did not feel the sinister push that I often feel when an acid trip is beginning. It was a little slower in starting than usual, and it felt very comfortable and natural. My visuals were very good, but I wouldn't say they were particularly enhanced. The mental effects were HIGHLY noticeable though. I was able to carry on really intelligent conversations, reply quickly, bring up the exact words I was looking for, and respond far more quickly than I usually can when I trip.

Mental imagery was definitely enhanced, that hilarious mental exercise that takes place when I trip was not only good by itself, but was augmented by the wide vocabulary I retained while tripping.

Did I trip harder? Possibly not. I didn't feel near as fucked up as I usually do when I trip, but the visuals, head trip, and the feelings of being well woven into reality were all very strong.

Unfortunately, about 5 hours into the trip, I did several whippets which completely took the mental edge off.

I'll definitely be using piracetam from now on though, my biggest complaint with LSD as a social drug is how difficult it is to enunciate what I'm experiencing and my point of view. I feel like piracetam repairs a lot of this effect.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 85349
Published: Oct 30, 2022Views: 309
Nitrous Oxide (40), LSD (2), Vitamins - Choline (467), Piracetam (95) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Performance Enhancement (50), Combinations (3)