Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Take this 45 minute survey!
First Time - Very Impressed
JWH-018
by Bakininmephrica
Citation:   Bakininmephrica. "First Time - Very Impressed: An Experience with JWH-018 (exp85285)". Erowid.org. May 18, 2010. erowid.org/exp/85285

7 mg smoked JWH-018 (powder / crystals)

I heard of ďfake potĒ on the local news. I normally would have dismissed the information but my interest was peaked when the report stated that ďkids were going to the hospitalĒ. My first thought was that it must be describing salvia or some other herb that gave a head rush. When I discovered JWH-018 I was very intrigued.

I purchased 2g. It cost $90 and was at my door in 3 days. Let me first say also that Iíve smoked my share of pot but Iíve mostly been abstinent from all drugs and alcohol for the last several years. I had done a lot of research so I was wary of the dosing. On the same day the JWH came, I received a cheap 1mg scale. It wasnít very accurate below 10mg so I couldnít accurately weigh less than that.

My first 10mg was mostly wasted whilst I was learning to vaporize properly. Got almost nothing off that. However, my 2nd 10mg was much more efficiently absorbed!! I estimate with losses from missing smoke I probably consumed a total of 7-8mg.

About 15minutes after consuming the 2nd 10mg, I realized I was getting really high. It was identical in feeling to high grade marijuana except I had smoked a ridiculously small amount(by the way, my supply was perfectly white).

The first hour was NOT pleasant, I got very introspective in a negative way and had a fair amount of anxiety and paranoia. I was extremely high and it felt similar too the first time I smoked a large amount of high grade marijuana and got higher than I liked.

After that hour passed, I had a little more control of my emotions and I felt really good. Enjoying the warm pulsations of being on a really clean high. It was a VERY energetic high and I cleaned my house like a maniac (but was really stoned and moving slow)

Finally felt good enough to take my dog to the park. Lots of energy loss when walking, but felt mentally alive. Strangely enough, this stuff seems to have the OPPOSITE effect on munchies for me. I have an overactive appetite anyway, so whenever I smoke pot I get insane munchies. Iím 4 hours into this high and I have absolutely NO appetite.

Duration: Iíve read many reports about this having a much shorter duration that MJ. This was not the case. The duration was almost identical to high grade MJ (3 hours) possibly longer.

Overall, Iíd say this is the poor manís way to a super clean high normally only reserved for the highest grade bud. No odor, no drug test failure, cheap, Iím sure it will be highly illegal soon! Order a shitload of it while its still easy to get!

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 85285
Published: May 18, 2010Views: 12,120
JWH-018 (483) : Difficult Experiences (5), Glowing Experiences (4), Overdose (29), Alone (16)