Have You Had a Belief Changing
Psychedelic Experience?
Take this Survey from our friends at Johns Hopkins
Center for Psychedelic and Consciousness Research!
A New Kind of High
Pregabalin
by Mickey
Citation:   Mickey. "A New Kind of High: An Experience with Pregabalin (exp85040)". Erowid.org. Feb 24, 2018. erowid.org/exp/85040

1200 mg oral Pharms - Pregabalin (capsule)

Well it all started when I was visiting my aunt and uncle. They have neuropathy in thier feet from diabetes. So they were prescribed the Lyrica. She had told me she didnt like the way it felt. So she offered it to me to try and I greatly took it. After I got home I popped 6 200mg. capsules and sat back an waited. It took a little over an hour. But when it hit it feels like a nerve pill and a pain killer combined. I really get a nice euphoriac feeling.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 85040
Published: Feb 24, 2018Views: 6,404
Pharms - Pregabalin (418) : General (1), First Times (2), Unknown Context (20)