responses to an online survey from those who have
used a psychedelic while in a romantic relationship.
Couples especially invited to participate.
Please Don't Abuse It - Some Of Us Need It
Modafinil
by MSSucks
Citation:   MSSucks. "Please Don't Abuse It - Some Of Us Need It: An Experience with Modafinil (exp84943)". Erowid.org. Feb 19, 2011. erowid.org/exp/84943

200 mg oral Modafinil (daily)

I was diagnosed with MS a few years ago and waking up and just living life is an exhaustive task. I've asked doctors what I can take for more pep and they've all said the same thing: coffee and exercise.

I've done that. Caffeine makes me nauseated and exercise has helped me lose 40 pounds - but still leaves me tired. I did my own research and found that Modafinil is an off-label medication for MS. I asked my doctor about it and he refused to prescribe it because many people are abusing it. Disheartened, I went online and bought it from India.

After a week of taking 200mg every morning I cannot begin to express how much this medication has helped. I wake up feeling normal for once instead of depressed and drag-ass tired. I'm not high - I can't go and run a marathon - but I can FUNCTION.

Yet doctors are hesitant to prescribe it because a lot of kids are trying to use it like coke or as a study aide. So, please...if you want to get high please leave this medication alone. The abuse is just making it hard for people that legitimately need it.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 84943
Published: Feb 19, 2011Views: 11,776
Modafinil (217) : General (1), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Medical Use (47), Various (28)