New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Donate $30 or more and get a piece of displayable blotter art.
These make great inexpensive gifts for the discerning friend.
Never Alone
Eszopiclone
by jeri
Citation:   jeri. "Never Alone: An Experience with Eszopiclone (exp84764)". Erowid.org. May 7, 2018. erowid.org/exp/84764

2 mg oral Pharms - Eszopiclone

I came home with my husband and I wasn't sleepy so I decided to watch tv on the computer. I took 2mg and watched some Criminal Minds. I started to feel a little sleepy, but I felt good. I felt all fuzzy and warm. So I got up and took 2mg more.

I set back down and watched more tv and played around on the computer. Time started to fly. I got up and got something to drink and noticed that it was 4am. My husband had to get up at 5am and I knew I had to fix him breakfast so I took 2mg more. By the time my husband got up I felt like there were people all around me but I couldn't see them
I felt like there were people all around me but I couldn't see them
. I wasn't sleepy at all by now. My son got up by 8am and we left on his motorcycle and I went looking for a job.

I don't remember nothing but bits and pieces of the day. I ended up at a friends house asleep on his couch.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 84764
Published: May 7, 2018Views: 1,154
Pharms - Eszopiclone (373) : Hangover / Days After (46), General (1), Alone (16)