More than 2 million people use Erowid every month.
Only 250 of those contribute $1 or more.
If you use Erowid, Please Donate.
When Will It Stop
MDPV
by jim
Citation:   jim. "When Will It Stop: An Experience with MDPV (exp84717)". Erowid.org. Apr 5, 2010. erowid.org/exp/84717

repeated insufflated MDPV (powder / crystals)

I would like to warn people of this drug, as I have never had an experiance like it. I went to a party after a night of drinking and had a key of the stuff and was wired until late afternoon when I started taking lines of the stuff.

The night continued and the mood of the people I was with dropped, everyone was struggling to make conversation and everyone started to become very paranoid. I have taken quite a few drugs and never had a feeling like this. I took my last line at 5 in the morning, 24 hours after the first. After not even doing half a gramme of the stuff I didn't sleep for over 15 hours and had the worst come down of my life. I heard voices of the people I was with in my head, and kept seeing things. The only way to say is that it is horrible. 2 days after taking it my heartbeat still feels irregular, and I have strange pains. As far as legal highs go this is a horrible one and not worth it.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 84717
Published: Apr 5, 2010Views: 26,919
MDPV (377) : Post Trip Problems (8), Difficult Experiences (5), Small Group (2-9) (17)