Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Take this 45 minute survey!
Pretty Good, Minor Cannabis-Like Effects
Kanna
by Phil
Citation:   Phil. "Pretty Good, Minor Cannabis-Like Effects: An Experience with Kanna (exp84691)". Erowid.org. Jun 23, 2018. erowid.org/exp/84691

2 hits smoked Sceletium tortuosum (dried)
  T+ 1:00 3-4 hits smoked Sceletium tortuosum (dried)
  T+ 1:20 1 hit smoked Sceletium tortuosum (dried)

To start off, I've been a long time user of marijuana, usually smoking throughout most of the day, every day, for a good part of 4 years.

Recently I've had to find an alternative to cannabis, and after a few months of not smoking at all, I did some research and ordered some Wild Dagga, White Lotus 25x extract, 20x Kratom, and some Kanna. After determining that the previous three did not really produce any effects, I decided to try some Kanna.

Not wanting to snort anything, I decided smoking would be the second most effective way of ingestion. I'm not sure of the exact amount, but I started off with a 'medium pinch' and smoked that about two times, and then moved up to a slightly larger dose. We'll call it a 'large pinch'. Then, about an hour later, I smoked about 400mg, approximately the total of what I had smoked previously. about half of a good size bowl (on a glass pipe).

After smoking the bunch I did at T-0:00, I almost immediately felt some relaxation and mild body high. I am equating it to some good cannabis regs. I had been a regular smoker of $400/oz weed, so it is nowhere near something like Haze. But, it did give a general feeling of relaxation, some cliche pot stupidity/forgetfulness, and little bit of coordination loss. At the T-1:00 mark, I had smoked about half a bowl's worth (3-4 good hits) and it let the feeling continue, and then smoked 1 hit more about 20min later.

Writing this, I feel pretty good, and it definitely is the closest thing to pot that I've tried (until I get my JWH-018). Definitely very relaxing. NOTHING will ever replace what I get from good pot.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 84691
Published: Jun 23, 2018Views: 830
Sceletium tortuosum (179) : General (1), First Times (2), Alone (16)