Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Opportunity Finally Appeared
DMT
by Erowiduser
Citation:   Erowiduser. "Opportunity Finally Appeared: An Experience with DMT (exp84499)". Erowid.org. Feb 22, 2011. erowid.org/exp/84499

smoked DMT

I had waited very patiently for the right opportunity to try DMT and it finally appeared to me. Purity was verified by the chemist. I loaded ~40 mg into a base pipe and lit with a bic. The taste was somehow familiar. The rising pitch began as I had expected and the room started to shake violently and this violent shudder spread into my hands when I looked at them and into the pipe and up my arm. My friends face then decompartementalized (if you will). I then remember kinda waking up into a dream of looking a woman through a window, but I also felt like I was at the same moment in another place I was familiar with. These clips were filled with visuals of snakes with scales that bled into each other and formed more snakes. I came back into the space I was in very quickly and I was looking at my two friends, I felt like myself again! But the funny thing was... I WAS STILL TRIPPING HARD! Like a mushroom trip but the scenery change made the normal hallucinogenic bit seem like normalcy.

[Reported Dose: '30-40g'] [Erowid Note: We can only assume this 'g' rather than 'mg' was an error.]

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 84499
Published: Feb 22, 2011Views: 1,049
DMT (18) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Entities / Beings (37), First Times (2)