Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
No Effects
Valerian
by hypyfypyn
Citation:   hypyfypyn. "No Effects: An Experience with Valerian (exp84456)". Erowid.org. Oct 16, 2015. erowid.org/exp/84456

5 g oral Valerian (capsule)

I took the valerian, at nite. From there I sat on the couch and waited for the effects to kick in. Mind you I took ten 500mg capsules sold OTC. I watched a movie anticipating some moderate effects, judging by a report I seen on the net.

The valerian began making me feel relaxed for lack of a better term, as time progressed this was the only apparent feeling that I felt. One report stated that this herbal remedy is similar to taking a very low dose of mushrooms. This I found to be lase [?], for myself anyways, remember everyone reacts different to different chemicals so bear that in mind as well.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 84456
Published: Oct 16, 2015Views: 1,538
Valerian (48) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)